Monday, October 3, 2011

Almost There!

Today's appointment went well. My estrogen is up to 533 and my lining looks good. She didn't measure it, but she said she likes for it to be over 7 at the time of the embryo transfer, so we'll see! Below are the sizes of the follicles I have growing:

Left side:      14, 14, 13, 12, 11 and 9
Right side:   12 and 9

The goal is to do the egg retrieval when the follicles are large enough to produce a mature egg. They prefer to do the trigger shots of Ovidrel when the follicle has reached 18-20 mm. They are assuming that day will be on Wednesday or Thursday since the average follicle grows 1-2 mm per day. I have another appointment on Wednesday to see if they've reached the proper size. When they are large enough, the clinic will call me with an exact time to take the 2 injections of Ovidrel. And then the egg retrieval will be 36 hours later.

Here's to hoping the week flies by for me!! More from me in a few days. . .

2 comments:

  1. That sounds positive Angie! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow, grow, grow!!!! Will be anxious to hear what they say tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete