Monday, October 17, 2011

Waiting Game

We got the call on Friday that our last embryo did not survive long enough to be frozen for future use. Not a huge surprise to us, as we don't plan on going through any further treatments in the future, this is the end of the road for us if this doesn't work.

As for me, I've been trying to relax and remain positive, but it is just so hard when so much has taken place in the past week. It's hard to believe a week ago tonight is when we lost Kim. My thoughts and prayers are with my brother's family.

I return to work tomorrow and am looking forward to it and hoping it will make my week go by faster.

4 comments:

  1. Angie and Jeremy
    Nick and I are praying for you during this process! We are also thinking of you and your entire family during the painful loss of your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for a wonderful outcome for your family! I can't even imagine the pain of loss you are going through, and I hope that very soon you will have something very wonderful to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of your entire family at this time Angie. Hoping you are hanging in there. The wait is nearly over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna keep us waiting forever?????

    ReplyDelete