Saturday, October 8, 2011

Home from the Egg Retrieval

The Retrieval went well and I'm very glad that part is over. They were able to get 8 eggs, we'll find out tomorrow how many fertilized, the waiting is killing me! We were really hoping they'd get 11 eggs, but no such luck, some of them were just too small, so we were a little disappointed with the number.

Now we will just cross our fingers for good quality and that most of them fertilize! I'll know more tomorrow about how they are growing and when the embryo transfer will be, most likely Monday or Tuesday.

Going to acupuncture later for some pain relief and then back home to bed. I am happy to report I feel better today that I have during my past IVF's, so that's the good news.

Thanks for your support on here and through emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment