Monday, October 10, 2011

Fertilization Report

Finally some good news to report. . . . 
ALL 5 ARE GRADE A!

I have a new transfer time tomorrow, I'll be having acupuncture at 10:30 and my transfer will be from 11:30-1:30. Then I will come home and rest and have acupuncture again tomorrow afternoon. We just have to pray that they continue to do well over the next 24-hours!

I am thankful to Jeremy's parents for taking Carson for me this weekend so I could rest up before the big day tomorrow, I've missed him so much and am really looking forward to seeing him today.

I'll update you all tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Whooo Hooo! Fingers crossed!! april

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is GREAT news!!! Will be thinking of you over the lunch hour tomorrow! Feeling very good about this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! So happy to see this post. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete