Thursday, September 29, 2011

Making some progress!

Well today's visit went better. My estrogen and lining are finally starting to improve. I have about 6 follies growing on my left side and only about 2 on my right side. Since I had a slower than normal start, I will have to stim a little longer than usual (likely to be about 13 days), probably until Tuesday or Wednesday. We are planning the egg retrieval for Thursday or Friday. Since I don't have very many follicles growing, the doctor thinks we will be doing a day 2 or day 3 transfer next weekend sometime.

For now, I continue all of my meds and start an additional one on Saturday. I will also continue doing acupuncture every couple days as well. My next doctor appointment will be on Monday. By then we should know when the actual egg retrieval will be.

Until then, we'll cross our fingers and hope for the best!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Glad to hear things are picking up! I've been thinking of you a lot lately. Try to have a relaxing weekend and we'll see what Monday brings!

    ReplyDelete