Thursday, September 15, 2011

They've arrived!

Here's my money shot, literally! This is what $5,000 in meds looks like and to think I'll be putting all of this into my body in the next few weeks. Just a forewarning as to why I may be a bit hormonal!


 

Here is a pic of some of the needles I'll be using, from left to right: Progesterone needle, Luverix needle, and Follistim pen


I'm looking forward to having a week off to go to Florida before officially starting these next Friday. Gald I don't have to try to smuggle all of these on the plane with me! 

I have my baseline doctor appointment next Friday morning at 10 a.m. Hopefully I'll get the "all clear" to start my 3 shots a day (too bad these ones aren't alcoholic)! I'll be starting with Follistim 450 IU and a Luverix shot at night, then will be adding another shot, Ganirelix, after a few days of being on the first two. 

I probably won't have another update for you all until next Friday, so have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! That's a lot of meds! I think it's exciting to get them all in the mail though...it means you're getting so close to getting everything started!

    ReplyDelete